If you’re an administrator of Google Apps Free accounts for an organization, you can control who uses YouTube from their account. Just turn YouTube on or off for those people in your Google Admin console. People who have YouTube turned on can use it to upload and watch videos from their account. Or for some reason, you need to restrict their access to entire services here.
How to turn on / off YouTube app for Google Apps Free users?
In your Google Admin console (at admin.google.com), Go to Apps > Additional Google Services > YouTube (usually, It locates on page 2).
- At the top right of the gray box (Service status), click Edit Service Compose.
- To apply settings to all organizations, click On for everyone or Off for everyone, and then click Save.
- To apply settings to individual organizational units, do the following:
- At the left, select the organizational unit that contains the users whose settings you want to change.
- To change the setting, select On or Off.
- To keep the setting the same, even if the parent setting changes, click Override.
- If the organization’s status is already Overridden, choose an option:
- Inherit—Reverts to the same setting as its parent.
- Save—Saves your new setting (even if the parent setting changes).
If you can’t turn on or see YouTube app? There might be restrictions against using that service in your area